I only have a few areas in which i need to finish and place into my folder:
- PowerPoints - detailing the four groups we chose, in our case 2.
- Telephone records - I have currently lost my USB stick and so cannot locate our Call Logs, although we do have many e-mails corresponding with our community groups.
- Reflective Report - I am currently aiming to finish this today and tomorrow, by the deadline.
- Photographs - When we went for the meeting at Mind The Gap for our initial proposal, we took a camera and an EdiRoll but we were so engrossed with the place and looking around that we forgot, but we did take alot in camera wise, thinking of interesting shots as detailed in my location recee. I can also take clips from the MTG website and use them in a storyboard type piece for my folder, to show our ideas and where we could have placed things if we were to do it again.
- DVD - I also need to burn our video onto a DVD for completion and then to place it in my folder.
Those are the only things i need to do now are buy a new folder, a lever arch one because my current folder is going to break, organise my work inside and complete the tasks above, and i will be on target to hand in my folder by 4:30pm tomorrow.
I'm very proud of myself today as i came in dreading the completion of my work.
I first had to type out my whole Investigative Report due to having lost my USB stick, meaning that i couldn't quickly edit my work and start on my final report.
But i completed the Investigative Report by 12:30pm and then i have used the rest of my time to catch up on printing regarding e-mails with community groups and going through my checklist.
I believe that i can complete my final report 'Evaluative Report', tonight and tomorrow, giving me enough time at the end of the day to arrange my folder and double check everything that is in there.

No comments:
Post a Comment