Monday, 25 January 2010

Photojournalism Progress

I think I've done quite well so far in this project, although i have had some struggles with my work.
I have just spent half an hour trying to convert my work onto a DVD from the computers in another room, to come back into the main room and find that i haven't correctly burnt my work onto the DVD
It's frustrating as you want to get everything cleared and all your work completed and into folders, but you're tired from working on the same pieces every day and getting confused with work.
I have most of my work on my college USB stick, yet i have other little pieces on another USB, which gets confusing as you go back and forth between memory sticks to try find your work.
There's still quite a bit of work to get done, but it's a matter of printing things out and then filing them, but it's getting the money and doing each task step by step.
There isn't a lot of work if you think about it but it's the process that you need to do to get the work completed that seem very long-winded and tiring.


I should be on target to complete my work for the deadline, i just need to make a check-list and go through it step by step to make sure everything is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment