Monday, 30 November 2009

Friday 26th Nov. 09 - Tattoo Studio

Last week I booked out a digital SLR from Central Media in Westbrook College Building. When I got there on Friday, they said I hadn't booked it out, so I had to take out a Panasonic Digital Camera; much to my disappointment.
I then set off to the tattoo studio; Dragon Tears Tattoo Studio in Brighouse.
I chatted to Scott the apprentice and Helen and Steve who tattoo there about my project, and they were more than happy to help.
Scott offered to model so I could photograph his tattoos, and then I asked him if he could write a short career bio so I could include this in my proposal.

This allows me to show the personality and aspirations almost of the clients, to show diversity between people who choose to get tattooed.

These shots were test shots as the quality is quite poor compared to SLR standard. I will take more photographs of people I know and at a Tattoo Convention I am planning to go to in January. This way I will have many people to photograph in a confined space within one day. There will be also tattoo artists in action so I can get some action shots while i am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment